Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Hey everyone. NaNo is going well for me; I've been able to get over 1700 words done a day, which is a little over the required wordage to complete the challenge on time. So, since I have a little leeway, I thought I'd terrify you with an Iron King teaser this week. Warning: its kinda creepy! Easily frightened people should look away now. :)

I'm serious.

You've been warned ...


Ethan stood there, his face blue and wrinkled, his lips pulled into a rictus grin. In one hand, he clutched a butcher knife. Blood spattered his hands and face.

"Mommy slipped," he whispered, and plunged the knife into my leg.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, I just wanted to let you know I'm stalking your blog everyday now because I'm dying to see the new cover for The Iron King. ;) Hope you don't mind!

    Yikes Ethan sounds like someone Meghan should stay away from!

    Good luck with your NaNo!

    ReplyDelete