Monday, May 16, 2011

The ding and what came after

So, did I survive the seminar?

Well, yes and no.


The good news: I am now a level one Kung Fu student.


























Woo!

The bad news: I had a stiff neck before the seminar, and four hours of non-stop kicking, punching, and chopping aggravated it so much it started to spasm near the end of class. The pain was so crippling I had to go to the urgent care center to get some pain meds and muscle relaxants.

Lesson learned, though. Won't be doing THAT again. At least not with a sore neck.










Ouch.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on level 1, Julie! Hope you feel better soon. =(

    (Did I mention how excited I am that tomorrow's Tuesday???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on moving up! Sorry about what happened. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, but massive congrats!

    ReplyDelete