Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Song for a vampire contest winner



Whew, sorry for being late on this.  I was in New York for BEA last week, and just kinda crashed when I got home. It was crazy and chaotic and wonderful and I'm both glad and sad that its over.

Anyway...
I have just finished listening to all the song entries for Allie and Kanin's relationship, and while they were all great, I have made my descion for the winner.  And I feel like smacking myself for not thinking of this song earlier.  It's so....obvious.

So, without further ado, the song I chose for Allie and Kanin is:

BRING ME TO LIFE, by Evenescence.

So, Forever Dreaming, if you would please contact me at juliekagawa@juliekagawa.com, I will send you a signed copy of THE IMMORTAL RULES.

Thanks for participating, everyone!  You all continue to rock.

Julie

13 comments:

  1. That's a perfect song! It definitely fits! Congrats, Forever Dreaming!
    P.S. TEAM PUCK FOREVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Julie! I was wondering if you got my email for the 2nd winner in the Immortal Rules photo contest.
    -Liz:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I actually sent the book out today. Sorry it took so long. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Great song! Congratz to Forever Dreaming! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song!
    -Kirra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! That IIIS really obvious! Such a great match though

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I actually won this!
    Thanks so much Ms.Kagawa!

    I emailed you just now:)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect song I mean, Duh!!! Good job Forever Dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://justtakeabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THAT SONG!!!! Congrats Forever Dreaming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Julie, I am Swedish and I just wanted to point out one thing. In The Immortal Rules so called one of the characters Kanin. In Swedish, it means rabbit. Very funny, I have begun to laugh when I saw it: D

    ReplyDelete